“Networking. Learning. Growing.”
Association of Business Women in Serbia is a strong, well-known and respected partner in public-private dialogue, contributing to social and economic development, with a special focus on female entrepreneurship as a factor of economic growth.
Association of Business Women in Serbia is the largest national organization for female entrepreneurs. We are the leading force in organizing women in business, providing first-class support and promotion of female entrepreneurs, advocating improvement of the business climate and actively fostering networking on a local, regional and international level.
- Increase the number of women start-ups
- Raise awareness and reinforce the visibility of women business owners
- Encourage existing woman-owned companies to expand their businesses
- Provide a forum where women entrepreneurs can exchange ideas and increase their business contacts
- Influence the development of public policies which are favorable for SMEs
- Strengthen local, regional, and international ties among women entrepreneurs through the exchange of experiences and ideas.
- Promote social responsibility and a high standard of ethics in business